About your service provider
Lindsay Zurba has a nursing background with more than 20 years experience in the area of respiratory healthcare including degree level modules in Asthma, COPD, Smoking Cessation and Spirometry.
Lindsay Zurba is a certified Asthma Educator and has been teaching and mentoring Spirometry in South Africa and other African countries for well over 15 years.
Lindsay has associations with several International Companies, Universities and Research Programmes including the European Respiratory Society, The European Lung Foundation, The American Thoracic Society, The Pan African Thoracic Society, The University of Munich, The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, The Queen Mary University of London to name a few.
RN (Gen, Comm Health (hons), Midwifrey, Psych) (SA)
ICU (hons) (SA)
Dip & Deg Mod’s Spirometry (hons) (UK)
Dip Mod Asthma (hons) (SA)
Dip Module COPD (UK)
Dip Module Smoking Cessation (UK)
Dip Management Development Programme (GIBS) (hons) (SA)
Who should visit the clinic
The Lung Wellness Clinic caters for any adult or child requiring screening for respiratory symptoms such as:
- Shortness of Breath
- Chest Tightness
or who has or has been diagnosed with or has a suggested diagnosis of:
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Chronic Obstructive
- Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, our program could help you!
- Do you or your child cough or wheeze regularly, especially at night or upon exertion?
- Do you or your child cough up phlegm?
- Do you or your child’s chest feel tight, especially at night or upon exertion?
- Do you or your child’s breathing interfere with simple chores or exercise?
- Do you or your child’s colds last longer than other people’s?
- Do you or your child have to miss work or school because of your breathing?